Download PDF / DOCX
Applovin - Game Developer | 2017 - Current | San Francisco, CA
- Developed a number of playable game ads for mobile devices that are served through the AppLovin SDK.
ThriveStreams - iOS Developer | 2014 – 2016 | Brooklyn, NY
- Managed agile software development lifecycle, including building, deploying, updating, and supporting ThriveStreams iOS apps and projects, as well collaborated in discovery and decision making process.
- Build and deployed ThriveTracker, a mental health tracking app based off of the NIMH life-chart method.
- Implemented with Parse BaaS for backend support.
- Rebuilt ThriveTracker iOS App from the ground up into ThriveSync for support of a National Institutes of Health research study.
- Utilized HealthKit API and various wearable APIs to implement passive measurement of sleep, activity, and sociality data-points for the use in evidence-based algorithms that predict depression.
- Converted Parse backend calls onto custom Ruby On Rails HIPAA compliant servers.
- Designed game dashboard mechanics for gamification feature.
- Implemented Peer Support feature that allowed users for synchronized data between patients,
mental health providers, and family/friends.
- In charge of prototyping and development for ThriveAI, a mental health companion chat bot, during the BluePrint Health Accelerator Winter Class 2016.
- Implemented chat scripting for the MVP of Max, the mental health companion chat bot, using IBM Watson natural language processing.
Veriolite Technologies – Product Designer | 2013-2014 | San Francisco, CA
- Wrote technical design documentation, supervised UX design, built iOS mobile prototype with stackmob BaaS, and operated as scrum master for Chariot, an event-based riding sharing service.
- Collaborated with co-founders with business development strategies, customer interviews, and product discovery.
Collaborative Agent Design Research Center – Programmer 2010 San Luis Obispo, CA
- GUI and graphics testing and debugging for web-based Integrated Computerized Deployment System (ICODES) project.
Qbis Group Inc – Quality Assurance | 2008 | Daly City, CA
- Worked as Quality Assurance Junior for the Qbis Group accounting software.
- Tested and debugged SQL and Microsoft Access accounting project for the county of San Diego.
- Edited and simplified documentation for QBIS Group’s Virtual Journal Entry Office software to ease
consumer understanding of product use.
California Polytechnic State University of San Luis Obispo - San Luis Obispo, CA
Major: Computer Science B.S - 2012
Netbeans IDE, Xcode, Eclipse IDE, Blender, Cocos2D/X, Construct 2, Unity3D